Rated Load Capacity
Caterpillar Nominated Engine
162kw / 218hp
• Overall Weight (Base Machine): 17,084kg
• LxWxH: 8,143*2,963*3,457
• Rated Bucket Capacity: m3- 2.6-4
• Rated Load: 5000kg
• A/C: YES
• Wheelbase: 3,300
• Engine Brand: Caterpillar Nominated Engine
• Rated power- 162kW
• Transmission Type: Countershaft, Powershift, EH Control
• Rated Speed- 2,200
The technologically advanced load-sensing hydraulic systems ensure all blade movements are sharp, consistent and precise.
The draw features and A-Frame design- made for strength in every single blade position.
Featuring a world-class control layout, with minimal lever efforts, operate fatigue will decrease significantly.
Advanced Cooling System Suitable for the Aussie Climate
• Standard 43-degree cool package suits the mass majority.
• Alternative 50-degree high ambient cooling package optional for those particularly hot parts of the Aussie regions.
• Also offering a high-debris cooling packing, suitable for those operating amongst a dust-heavy environment.
More about Hercules & the HD658
SERVICABILITY IS SIMPLE:
• Knowing at what state your machine is running has never been easier, with Hydraulic and Brake system pressure test points.
• Easy accessibility. Featuring a large, central, easy-to-open side door hood.
• Service is simple. The torque converter is isolated from the transmission, easier to access, easier to service.
INDUSTRY-LEADING HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
• Streamlined machine operation, with full hydraulic priority steering and joystick.
• Enjoy low fuel consumption and boosted efficiency, with single pump flow shared implement the hydraulic system.
• Move faster, with implemented short cycle times.
• Access to your engine made easy, due to convenient placement of the key parts and refill points!
• Save fuel, without compromising power
• Feel secure with a forged-steel camshaft and optimised cylinder liners. Quality you can rely on.
100% Spare Parts Support Guarantee.
Need a part? No problem. Give us a call, and we can ship it to you same day anywhere in Australia. We have a full dedicated spare parts & service division.
Options available to approved applicants.