If you’re after some heavy-duty machinery for your farm or property, Hercules Loaders Australia is supplying the HERCULES 21-tonne HD668D Loader and HG120/140 Grader. Both are packed with features, built to last and easy to use.
Features of the 21-tonne HD668D Loader from Hercules include:
· 243 horsepower (178kW) Cat-nominated engine
· Six-tonne rated load capacity
· 4.5 cubic metre bucket
· Maximum dumping height of 3m
· Hydraulic quick hitch which makes for easy swapping of attachments
· Articulated hydraulic steering and joystick control for easy operation.
· Luxurious cabin – high efficiency heating and cooling
· Rollover protection system/falling object projection system (ROPS/FOPS) certified cab.
The Hercules HD668D Loader is commonly used for heavy duty jobs such as dam building, stick raking, and moving large amounts of soil and construction waste. It is also a straightforward machine to use without a whole heap of complicated electronics, making it a stand-out loader for the agricultural market.
As explained by Sales Executive Steven Ragenovich, ‘A lot of leading cattle farms and pastoralists have been buying these from us. They have a lot of land to manage and maintain, so something of this size with the flexibility of the quick hitch really appeals to them’. He also noted that buyers have been commonly adding hydraulic rippers on the back of the machines as well, for removing tree roots or preparing soil.
When you buy a Hercules Loader from Hercules Loaders Australia, not only do you get a superior machine, but you also get peace of mind with:
· 2-year 2000-hour warranty on parts and labour
· 3-year/4,000-hour warranty on the engine
· Spare parts backup and technical support from partner business Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales (BMES)
Hercules Loaders Australia also supplies the GG120/140 Hercules Grader, which has been designed with the agricultural industry in mind and is commonly used for applications such as clearing access roads.
Like the Loader, the GG120/140 Grader sports loads of features:
· 12-foot (3.7m) and 14-foot (4.3m) interchangeable blades and a five-tine hydraulic rear ripper
· 190hm (142kW) Cat-nominated engine
· 20-tonne operating weight
· Travel speed of 4-km/h forward and 25km/h backwards
· Luxurious ROPS/FOBS-certified cabin, 30% more room in the 1.9m high cab than competitor products
· 2-year/2,000-hour warranty
· Simple electronics
Also worth mentioning is that the cab is mounted on the front frame which improves visibility by giving an unobstructed view down to the blade and front axle.
As the sole distributor of Hercules machinery in Australia, Hercules Loaders Australia prides itself on offering comprehensive servicing, timely delivery of spare parts and a knowledgeable sales team. Customers have support on hand 24/7 from anywhere in Australia.
If you’re after heavy machinery for the big jobs around your farm, get in touch with Hercules Loaders Australia today on (07) 3807 4333.
#herculesloadersaustralia #herculeswheelloadersqld #loadersforsale #wheelloadersforsale #gradersforsale #roadrollersforsale #dozerforsale #telehandlerforsale #heavydutymachines #heavydutymachinery #farmmachinery #farming #farmersaustralia #farmlife #construction #constructionjobs #constructionequipment #farmequipment #forsale #australia #mining #miningequipment #miningmachines #earthmoving #earthmovingmachines #earthmovingmachinery #BMES