Rated Load Capacity
Cummins Engine Power
97kw / 130hp
• Overall Weight: 8500kg
• LxWxH: 6850 x 2400 x 3000
• Rated Bucket Capacity: 1.6m3 (.5m3 water line)
• Rated Load: 2500kg (static load)
• A/C: YES
• Max Dumping Height: 3600mm (from ground level to leading edge of the bucket on a 45-degree angle)
• Engine Model: Cummins
• Rated Power: 97Kw / 130HP
• Rated Speed: 2200 r/min
• Steering System: Articulated hydraulic steering
• Tyre size: 17.5-25
• Genuine 8.5 Tonne operating weight
• New & Improved Heavy-Duty Chassis
• New Increased Dump Height
• New & Improved longer wheelbase giving superior lifting ability and overall stability
• New & improved heavy-duty gearbox
• Integrated high volume Air Conditioning designed in Australia for Australian conditions
• Extra-large cabin for operator comfort
• Ergonomic electronic Joystick button gear changer
• Adjustable steering
• Extra-large colour reverse camera
• Auxiliary hydraulics i.e.; 4 in 1 bucket, auger drive, hydraulic bale grab
• 2700 kg lift cap
• Maximum dump height 3600
• Factory standard Hydraulic Quick Hitch activated from the cabin
• Electronic Transmission
• 24V electric systems
More about Hercules & the H850
• Australian Assembled.
• Made to withstand even the harshest Aussie climates.
• One-stop-shop: Wide range of parts and attachments available.
• Finance options available.
• 100% Spare Parts Support Guarantee.
• 2-YEAR Warranty *by CUMMINS engine Australia
WHAT’S NEW in our Hercules H850 Loader?
• With new and improved heavy-duty chassis,
• Increased dump heights
• Enhanced stability
• "EXTRA-LARGE" Cabin
More Power. More Performance.
Made for those heavy work conditions. From Stick Raking, Rear ripper usage and moving heavy materials i.e., rocks and demolition- our NEW Hercules wheeled loaders are designed for the tough stuff.
Perfect for the farm. From moving mass amounts of hay, to clearing land and loading trucks- with heavy-duty subframes, our Hercules H700 is well equipped to handle it all.
ROPS CERTIFIED EXTRA-LARGE CABIN AVAILABLE
Larger than your average size. The NEW Hercules cabin is 15% larger than the standard size cabin in its loader class. Time to rejoice, Aussies! As sweltering hot as the climate gets, you’ll remain cool with an improved Air Conditioning cooling system. The sealed cabin eliminates not only heat- but also reduces noise, dust and other intrusions. Inside features an AM/FM radio stereo to stay tuned to all the news, tunes and more. More great options include reversing camera, internal fan, mechanical suspension, seat and tilting steering wheel, warning lights and transmission management.
UPDATED, MODERN CONTROLS
Out with the old, in with the new. All new 2020 models feature electronic gear change on the Joystick. By the touch of a thumb, speed functions are activated via a button via the FWD and REVERSE gear switch. Your dash features all the must-haves at easy reaches, such as light switches, windscreen washer and accessories. Featuring an electronic pilot control joystick, every movement is smooth, light and accurate. Of course, auto bucket levelling is also included!
New and Improved Braking Systems
Hercules Models include a dry bake system combing air, over hydraulic disk brakes. With self-cleaning disc brakes, maintenance is minimal! Debris covers ensure the ultimate protection. Of course, manual hand breaks come standard.
Enhanced Attachments/Tool Handling for Multi-Purpose Use.
Effortlessly change from bucket attachment to pallet fork attachment with the NEW hydraulic hitches. How? By utilising auxiliary hydraulic advancements. This enables the use of Augers, Hydraulic Fence Posts Drivers etc. Made for a thousand uses. From loading/unloading and moving loads to moving hay, cotton, grain and logs- the possibilities are endless.
For more information contact the Hercules Loaders sales team today.
100% Spare Parts Support Guarantee.
Need a part? No problem. Give us a call, and we can ship it to you same day anywhere in Australia. We have a full dedicated spare parts & service division.
Options available to approved applicants.